AIM Tweak For Bring iOS 16 Style Time & Date Lockscreen Jailbreak Tweaks iOS 15 – iOS 13
AIM jailbreak tweak brings iOS 16 Lock Screen to iOS 13, 14, and 15 on jailbroken iPhones. AIM jailbreak lockscreen tweaks mimic iOS 16’s design for the Lock Screen, including time, date, and widgets. AIM jailbreak lockscreen tweak offers the latest iOS 16 Style customization for your Lock Screen. Try it now!
Amazing Features Of AIM tweak For iOS
- Hide/show the time display
- Choose between 12-hour or 24-hour time format
- Customize the time display format
- Align the time display to your preference
- Choose from a variety of colors for the time display, including adaptive wallpaper colors or your own custom colors
- Use custom fonts and sizes for the time display, including 4 original font styles from iOS16, or choose your own custom font in .ttf/.otf/.woff format
- Adjust the position of the time display on your lock screen
- Hide/show the date display
- Customize the date display format, including options for temperature, location, and alarm
- Align the date display to your preference
- Choose between uppercase, lowercase, capitalized, or none for the date display style
- Choose from a variety of colors for the date display, including adaptive wallpaper colors or your own custom colors
- Customize the weather icon color
- Use custom fonts and sizes for the date display, including your own custom font in .ttf/.otf/.woff format
- Adjust the position of the date display on your lock screen
- Hide/show the widget display
- Choose whether to show on the last look or not
- Use widget 1 for high & low 1×1 / 1×2
- Use widget 2 for sunrise/sunset/alarm/event (with 24-hour format options)
- Use widget 3 for battery (with percentage 1×1/phone 1×1/1×2)
- Choose from a variety of colors for the widget display, including adaptive wallpaper colors or your own custom colors
- Customize label colors
- Adjust the size and position of the widget display
- Add text shadow and choose the shadow color for the date and label
- Hide notification title
- Adjust notification offset
- Customize the text for “No Older” (for none, use space)
- Customize the text for “Swipe up to open”
- Disable A-Font (block A-Font in SpringBoard & Settings.app)
- Hide stock (charging animation, quick action)
- Note that to enable the weather display, you will need to add a city/location in the Weather App. AIM tweak is dependent on libsparkcolourpicker and Cephei Tweak Support.
Experience the ultimate customization for your iOS lock screen with AIM tweak!
Top LockScreen Tweaks for iOS – Enhance Your Jailbroken iPhone Experience
Jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad can open up a whole new world of possibilities, including the ability to customize your device in ways that were never before possible. One of the most popular areas to customize is the Lock Screen, where you can add new features, change the layout, and generally enhance your device’s overall look and feel.
However, with so many jailbreak lockscreen tweaks available, it can be difficult to know which ones are worth your time. Take a look at the top LockScreen tweaks for iOS that every jailbreaker should know about.
How To Add AIM Tweak Repository
Looking to personalize your iOS Lock Screen and give it a fresh new look? Look no further than the AIM tweak! This innovative package, available for free through the Havoc Repository, lets you add a variety of widgets to your Lock Screen, all while imitating the sleek and modern design of iOS 16.
To get started, simply add the official AIM Repository to your list of Cydia Sources and install the tweak. It’s that easy! Plus, with the latest version of AIM, you can enjoy all of these features on iOS 13 through iOS 15.7.1. So why wait? Give your Lock Screen the upgrade it deserves with AIM.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to install AIM tweak on your iOS device:
Step 1 > Open the Cydia app from your Home Screen.
Step 2 > Tap on the “Sources” tab at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3 > Tap on the “Edit” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Step 4 > Tap on the “Add” button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
Step 5 > Enter the following AIM tweak repo URL: https://havoc.app and tap “Add Source.”
Step 6 > Cydia will automatically refresh the packages available in the repo.
Step 7 > Search for “AIM tweak” and tap on the package to open it.
Step 8 > Tap on the “Install” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Step 9 > Tap on the “Confirm” button to start the installation process.
Step 10 > Once the installation is complete, restart your Springboard to save changes.
Step 11 > To configure the tweak, go to the Settings app and find the AIM tweak preference pane.
Step 12 > From here, you can customize the time and date settings, widget display options, and other features.
AIM Tweak iOS Compatibility
With AIM tweak, you can enjoy the iOS 16 Lock Screen style on a wide range of jailbreaks, including all jailbreaks released since iOS 13.
If you’re running the latest jailbreaks for iOS 15, you can still use AIM with XinaA15 Jailbreak (compatible with iOS 15.0 – iOS 15.1.1 for A12-A15 devices) and Palera1n Jailbreak (compatible with iOS 15.0 – iOS 15.7.1 for A7-A11 devices).
The AIM tweak is versatile and compatible with a wide range of devices and jailbreaks, giving you the freedom to personalize your Lock Screen according to your preferences.
What Is AIM Tweak?
AIM is a fantastic jailbreak tweak that offers iOS 13 – iOS 15 users the option to add iOS 16 Lock Screen style to their device. This tweak allows you to modify the style of time and date displayed on your Lock Screen, as well as adding fully functional widgets to your screen.
Once installed, AIM tweak adds a dedicated preference pane to the Settings app, where you can configure all available options according to your preferences. The tweak offers separate configuration pages for time, date, widgets, and custom text. From here, you can also turn the tweak on and off.
When the tweak is enabled, some elements may overlap on your Lock Screen. No need to worry, as the developer included sliders that allow you to position all elements horizontally and vertically. The reset preferences button and respring button are also included to apply all changes.
AIM tweak offers a lot of customization options for the date displayed on the Lock Screen. It offers the same customization options as for time, including format, alignment, style, color, custom font selection, and positioning. Additionally, you can display actual weather with an icon, temperature, location, condition, or upcoming alarm with a clock icon next to the date.
The tweak also lets you set up how the time looks on your Lock Screen. You can toggle the text on or off, set the format and alignment, change the background and text color, define the font size, type (rail, stencil, rounded, black), and font type from all installed fonts, including four original Font Time from iOS 16.
AIM also includes three fully functional widgets that can be used with the tweak. There is a weather widget with low and high temp values (displayed as a circle or a list), a sunrise, sunset, or alarm widget. You can change the widgets’ color, label, size, and positioning.
In the tweaks section, there is a bonus allowing you to change the “Swipe up to open” text to any value, set its color and shadow, or enable the animation.
To fix the issue where weather does not show on the Lock Screen widget created by AIM tweak, simply add your city or location in the Weather app. Furthermore, tapping on the battery widget on the Lock Screen can activate the low battery mode.
Overall, AIM tweak is an excellent choice for users who want to add iOS 16 Lock Screen style to their device. It offers plenty of customization options and fully functional widgets that can enhance your Lock Screen experience.
Best Jailbreak Repos & Sources
Are you tired of finding Cydia and Sileo repos and sources? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best jailbreak repos and sources for iOS users. From customization to security, these sources have got you covered. Check them out and take your jailbroken device to the next level.
Top Cydia and Sileo Jailbreak Tweaks
One of the best things about jailbreaking your iOS device is the ability to customize it to your heart’s content with Cydia and Sileo tweaks. But with so many options out there, it can be overwhelming to find the best ones. That’s why we’ve put together a list of our top picks for jailbreak tweaks. From UI enhancements to performance improvements, these tweaks will make your device truly unique.
Free iOS Themes
Looking for a fresh new look for your jailbroken iOS device? Check out our favorite free themes without jailbreak. These themes will give your device a unique and stylish look without breaking the bank. Whether you prefer a sleek and modern design or something more playful and whimsical, there’s a theme here for you.
What’s New In AIM Tweak
AIM Tweak 1.2.9
- Alters the directory and path for AIMFont.
- supports rootless jailbreak with custom fonts.
- Add another choice Turn off A-Font (block A-Font in SpringBoard & Settings.app) Respring once again if nothing changes after the first attempt.
- Adjust safe mode.
AIM Tweak 1.2.7
- Solve a problem where widgets in the media player slide down.
- Resolve widgets that do not refresh on LastLook.
- Add choice Title for Hidden Notifications.
AIM Tweak 1.2.5
- You may place your font in /Library/AIMFont using the new custom font selection (font type .ttf, .otf, .woff).
- brand-new date option with picker and preview.
- Add Event Now to Date Option & Widget (circle) with the intention of later adding a widget list.
- Add the Time 24 Hour option.
- Showing a widget on LastLook is now supported.
AIM Tweak 1.2.4
- Address LastLook’s time and date not refreshing issues.
- Fixing the camera respringing problem on Lockscreen.
- Correct the background process running.
AIM Tweak 1.1
- Repair alerts that overlap and widgets that are broken.
- Supports Grupi at the moment.
- Provide settings that conceal “Quick Actions.”
- “No Older Notifications” should be included as a configurable option.